Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Card Patterns Challenge on Palm Sunday!

Good morning Everybody!

What a lovely sunny day we have here in Slovenia, I just had tea on my terrace - very nice!
Last night I got up to making a card for the Card Patterns challenge! I love their sketch for this week so I thought I would participate - I made an Easter card of course (still a few to go) and because I like the sketch so much I might use it for a few other cards!
 So here is my card......


Recipe: Digi stamp is Cuddly Buddly, ribbon and pearls from stash, Martha Stewart border punch and butterfly punch, a bit of Stickles on the butterfly, both the digi stamp and butterfly were colored with Copics!
So that is it!
See ya all later, have a lovely Palm Sunday!
Cardarian

6 comments:

  1. what a really lovely card, that green gingham ribbon really sets off the whole card.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the dancing chicks too! Great interpretation on this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally precious image and card! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card ... So cute ...it made me smile.

    We had sun today but snow is forcast for tuesday so it is too cold to sit out in this early sun ...except with a coat and gloves lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love your card! The coloring is wonderful and the butterflies, all the detail, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing with Card Patterns this week! xx

    ReplyDelete