Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 14, 2010

I missed WOYWW

Hi Girls! 

So sorry I haven't been around - I have been in bed for 2 days with a really bad cold - actually I don't know if it is a cold or hay fever - my nose is running, my eyes were watering so much I couldn't see the monitor, I had a pounding headache and well I felt like I have just been hit by a lorry! Anyways I am up and about now - not 100% yet but hopefully over the weekend I will be back to my normal self! I have been taking various pills and drinking lots of herbal teas with honey so hopefully that will help!
This was the first WOYWW I have missed since I started doing it - thank you Linby for worrying about me - I am still here and alive! I did take pictures of my desk in the morning and thought I would do WOYWW later but I was so ill by the afternoon all I could do is lay in bed.....eh well I will be playing again next week! Obviosly the only thing that can stop me from playing is being ill! 
I hope you all have a lovely day and a very nice weekend although in our neck of the woods cold and wet weather  is predicted - next week much better! I am hoping to get back to you with a few cards and catch up with all of your blogs - see what you all have been up to!
Hugs to all of you,
Cardarian

PS: Here is a photo of the lovely bouquet that was sent to me from my partner through Interflora for my birthday! 



9 comments:

  1. You were missed on Wednesday. Glad to hear you're feeling a little better. I really hope you are 100% very soon so you can enjoy life again. Gorgeous flowers. Hope you had a really lovely birthday.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lovely lovely flowers. So sorry you'[ve felt so bad, I expect it's fall-out from all the rushing around here last week! Have a relaxing weekend - if the weather's going to be bad you could stay in bed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I have missed you in blogland - although I haven't been around much - I did try and do all in WOYWW last week - and pretty sure I did all this week... but no you!!!

    I hope you are feeling much better really quickly - having a cold and flu like symptoms is rubbish... sending you big hugs - and thanks for all the love you send to me - you are really special.

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belated birthday greetings and get well wishes too!!! If only the sun would shine I am sure we would all feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad it was nothing more serious than a cold. Your flowers are beautiful. I thought about you yesterday as I walked through Bloomsbury to the office with my coffee!
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you're feeling better :) The flowers are gorgeous.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes you were missed I wondered where you were although I have missed a couple of weeks. Hope you will soon be feeling 100%again. Your flowers are beautiful.
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhh I'm sorry to hear you've been poorly, I hope you're feeling much better by now. Those glorious flowers must have helped cheer you up - what a wonderful surprise

    ReplyDelete