Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

WOYWW, I am almost there!

Hello my dear blogerettes and bloggers!

I hope you have started enjoying the summer weather like we have ....34 deg C ! My painting and redecorating is almost done - today my daughters boyfriend will put up the curtain rails ( he did the blinds yesterday) and I will hang up my new curtains and then my lounge and kitchen will be done! Unfortunatly my craft room is still in a bit of a mess but we have a "bank holiday" on Monday, which means we have a long weekend so I think I will finally get everything back to normal! So far I am very happy with the results...
Let me show you my desk first as our Queen Julia  says that should be up first and then I will let you peek into my kitchen and lounge....
My craft room still in a state....but it is getting better ( in comparison with last week!


On my desk you can't see anything crafty of mine but what you can see is  my new Suzi Blu book which Amazon delivered yesterday! YIPEEEEE!!!!


Here are the last of my "swaps" from our 3rd anniversary.....JULIA and LYNN sent me lovely ATCs - thank you soooo much! And I got a special lovely bunting from LLJ!!! It will be hanging on my terrace this afternoon after my daughters boyfriend puts  a nail in the wood so I can hang it up ( I can't get up ladders these days - arrrrrgh!!!!!) Thank you so much Jan - a photo will be up as soon as it will be done! Do you know that I have never had a bunting before???? I LOVE IT!!!!!

And as last here is a peek into my almost finished lounge....

and kitchen.......

So there - that is it for today! I hope you enjoyed my show and tell - I will be around to see what you have to show too!
Have a lovely day!

Lots of hugs to all of you,
Cardarian

24 comments:

  1. Your decorating is looking really wonderful. I hope you soon get sorted so you can be creative again. My ATC arrived this morning so I now have a little of your wonderful creativity here to make me smile. Thank you so much.
    Hugs,
    A x #76

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your very stylish new lounge. Looks lovely, as does the kitchen, so crisp and clean looking. Am sure your guests will appreciate all the work when they get there.
    Didn't know Suzi had a book - how is it - worth buying?
    I love Suzi, she is so zany but she is so loving too and I have enjoyed the crazy times I have spent with her.
    Hugs, Neet '21 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! The place is looking gorgeous, haven't you worked so hardand it will be really appreciated. I am in each evening this week so can skype when you can manage it.
    Thanks for visiting and I'll soon be doing that for real Woo hoo! So exciting!
    Love Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely decorating! Wonderful book too.

    Happy WOYWW

    Zoe #57

    ReplyDelete
  5. woohooo I'd love to do a swap with you, I'll send you my addy! Crafty space is looking great and lucky you with the bunting! And your decorating is fab! I need to do a bit soon as we're having new windows put in, with french doors in the living room to go outside into the garden.. all we need now is the sun!

    Happy WOYWW! ((Lyn))) #20

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your home looks lovely - I am sure your visitors will be very happy there! My pretty little ATC arrived from Slovenia today - thanks lots x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think i might be able to skype this evening - it is looking so lovely Dolores,

    dxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lounge and kitchen are looking good. Live the bunting and ATCs. Thanks for sharing your workspace with us. Hope you have a good week. Hazel WOYWW #87 x

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely to get extra peeks into your home! thanks for inviting us :)
    have a great week!
    no. 64

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh, your home is looking fabulous!! Your atc arrived today, thank you so much - it is beautiful! I will share it with next week's WOYWW as I've already posted - and yes, I am a football fan, I love it - I have watched every match so far, though I have missed some of the earlier kick offs getting home from work! At least they are now all evening matches... Hugs, Helen, 33.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous bunting and that new book looks awesome
    Sophie no.93

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well your home looks fantastic.. soooo inviting.. love it.. your busy desk and new book looks great.. Have a happy week, Hugs May X X X#62

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your lounge and kitchen look fantastic! Love the look of your new book!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your living spaces ... ...what a great kitchen space ...homely.

    Your Atc arrived safely this afternoon ...love it ...thank you so much. xx#9

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super zgleda, zelo lepo imate. Zdaj samo še spraviš v red ustvarjalnico in bo :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your amazing ATC arrived as well - thank you so much. Am glad the bunting is ok - not sure it's smart enough to go with your new swanky new place!! Looks very smart indeed!! :)
    Hugs, LLJ #72 xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely to see more of your home, it looks so warm and cosy. Love the bunting and the atc's, I have some of Jan's bunting also. Sorry to hear you're as hot as us and with ac! I couldn't live in a climate where the ac is required all summer I much prefer to have the windows open.

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for showing your new home surroundings, very nice indeed. Soon you will be back in the craft room, creating a storm especially with that awesome book.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Happy crafting this week
    Eliza #164
    http://queenartoypia.blogspot.com.au/
    Please respond only to the queenartoypia blog.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are doing fabulous job on the remodel....What fun to have a whole new lounge and kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your new look. Thanks for sharing.

    carol

    ReplyDelete
  21. Loving your new look.
    Have a great weekend

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  22. happy WOYWW! good job on the remodelling. looks great! and your new book looks wonderfully inspiring!
    hugs, #15 peggy aplSEEDS

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my, its worth all the hassle, honest, your place is looking fab. I just know the bunting will be looking wondreful on your flower filled balcony too...she's clever that LLJ? Thanks so much for the ATC...how did you find time or space to make them!!

    ReplyDelete