Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday Smiles - Mr. and Mrs. Straw

Hello my dear friends!

A while ago Wipso - Annie from A stitch in time has started a Friday Smile thingie! I haven't participated yet - not that I don't smile : - ) oh yes I do smile a lot ( although sometimes I come across as a moany old git) and this week I have something to tell you that will perhaps make you smile too!
A couple of weeks ago I visited my mom - she lives in a smaller country town called Murska Sobota near the border with Hungary and Austria! It is quite rural but I think the landscape is just lovely and the villages are really nice! Anyway I went to a village about 3 km out of town to a butcher - he is famous for excellant smoked meat! As I parked there and approached the entrance there was a couple sitting outside by the door! We had a bit of a chat and I asked if I could take a photo for my blog - they said they don't know what a blog is but they were quite proud to do a photo shoot! 
So my dear friends I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Straw.....






Mrs. Straw really liked to pose.....


So there I hope this made you smile....
Have a lovely weekend ....I will see you soon!
Lots of hugs and smiles....
Cardarian

9 comments:

  1. Luštna objava.

    Zdaj te pa vabim na mojo blog objavo, kjer sem te nominirala za Liebster Award

    http://ketrinslittleprojects.blogspot.com/2013/03/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! its certainly going to attract customers thats for sure.

    Gill x #3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly did make me smile....just fab....and thanks so much for joining in the fun.
    Hugs,
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great way to get customers to approach the door ...just to see if they are real. While I have no crafting Mojo I thought this is the way to stay in contact xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! It definitely made me smile. Thanks for sharing. Caro #8

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smile? ... oh yes they are fab. you definately are not an old git.
    janet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ta slamnat in ta slamnata....
    Super sta,,,,
    Lp Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  8. how fantastic, they will make everyone smile, thank you
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete