Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 21, 2014

A floral card!

Hello friends!

I am back with a card! I didn't do WOYWW because I simply don't have much time these days - still working and waiting for better times!
Now I have been doing  online card classes - Jennifer McGuire, Kristina Werner and Debby Hughs are the teachers but also others - it is about streching your stamps! 
I am not as active as other ladies are, making cards after every day of class but I did make a card that suits the bill of 2 days of classes called Floral and floral builder stamps! I ordered the stamp set they used in the class but it hasn't arrived so I had to use what I had! And I had a lovely stamp set called Wild Roses from our Slovene Stamp and Die Website called Najlepši Par...
I used 2 techniques for this card- one is building a floral image with a stamp set and multi inking, the other is sketched outlines....the photos will hopefully reveal what I am talking about!
I will link this both to the card class gallery and the August Najlepši par gallery!
I hope you like my card!




Here you can see the multi inking on the leaves and the black sketchy outlines! It was a bit scary doing those outlines on my already stamped images but I braved it and love the result! In the end it just gives the whole card a bit more of your own personal touch!

 

I think taking these classes is definitely a good idea as you learn a lot of new techniques - I couldn't afford doing all of them but every now and then it is fun and gives you a new way of looking at your "art"
Have a lovely week and enjoy doing whatever you do!
Lots of hugs to all of you,
CARDARIAN

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dolores
    I don't care if its Thursday I am still doing the rounds... late as usual, so much stuff on I wonder how I fit it all in . Love the card, it is very soft and feminine
    take care and enjoy your course
    janet #6

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kako zelo lepo voščilnico si naredila! Čisto vse mi je izjemno všeč... kako si dodala obrobe rožicam, naredila listke, pa črte ob straneh in dimenzionalni napis. Res hvala, ker usvarjaš z Najlepšim parom.

    ReplyDelete